Tuesday 12 May 2015

Excitement


I am so excited. I overheard The Yorkshire Tortoise talking about a Mini-Meet happening on Saturday. Apparently an American is coming all the way over the pond to letterbox in Skerries and we are going to meet her! Honestly you would think YT could have informed me. How am I going to get ready in time? I have so much to do. I had better get carving, we need an event stamp.

Fireball gets ready to carve a stamp.

I need to jump on the computer too and get into Atlas Quest to look up Personal Travellers. Here in Ireland you only have to ask for a Personal Traveller, but I believe sometimes in America you have to perform little tricks or answer a puzzle before they will give it to you. I must find out if this will be the case on Saturday. Busy, busy, busy......

2 comments:

  1. Planning a family adventure to Ireland and England this summer, from California, US. In looking for letterbox clues near Belfast and Dublin, where we will visit, it seems Skerries is the jackpot. Very excited to bring our American Taylor family to visit Ardgillan Castle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping you get the chance to come. If I can help in any way let me know

      Delete