Saturday 9 May 2015

Stamping in.

I have been to the local letterboxers bespoke outfitters and am now kitted out with everything I need. There is a lovely big camouflage bag to travel around in, a large signature stamp, a small signature stamp, a logbook and some felt tip pens - or markers as they are called in America.


I am very proud of my signature stamps. The one I hope to use the most has a lovely picture of me breathing fire out of my mouth. Some visitor books are small and in case I find some of these I have a little signature stamp which is just the fireball which comes out of my mouth :-) Both of these signature stamps have a lovely red cover to keep them in so that the ink won't make me dirty.

The logbook is almost bigger than me! Now off we go looking for my first letterboxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment